Estes Rockets 1954 Red Flare Model Rocket
Estes Rockets 1954
Something just a little different from ESTES – the Red Flare has a 2.6″ diameter body tube and requires no paint! Being E2X means ALL the parts are pre-colored which means you spend less time building and finishing and more time for flying!
- E2X – Easy to Assemble
- Plastic fins, self-stick decals, 18 in. (46 cm) parachute recovery
- Recommended Engines: D12-5 (First Flight), *E9-4, *E9-6
- *Requires Estes E? Launch Controller, when launching E Engines – sold separately.
- Length – 24.4 in. (62 cm)
- Diameter – 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Estimated Weight – 6.5 oz (184.3 g)
- Projected Max Altitude – 1000 ft. (305 m)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.